If you followed our Smallville site, KryptonSite, or are a regular visitor to our Arrow site, GreenArrowTV, you’re probably already familiar with how we like to make compiled, dedicated spoilers pages for is known or rumored for upcoming episodes. In this case, of course, we’ve got details about upcoming episodes of The Flash!
Keep in mind that plans and details sometimes change, and that FlashTVNews never intends to ruin the show by having a spoilers page. When new spoilers are known, we’ll try to update this site as often as possible. Please do not reproduce spoilers and content from FlashTVNews; instead, just place a link to the site.
If you have any legitimate spoiler tips, please e-mail them our way! You will remain anonymous.
Story By: Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg – Teleplay By: Brooke Roberts – Directed By: Jesse Warn
Air Date: October 4, 2016
Guest Stars: Todd Lasance (The Rival), Matt Letscher (Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash), John Wesley Shipp (Henry Allen), Michelle Harrison (Nora Allen)
– The CW’s Official Description: WHAT WOULD YOU SACRIFICE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER WANTED? — Barry (Grant Gustin) is living his dream life – his parents are alive, he’s asked Iris West (Candice Patton) on a date and he can finally be a normal guy as Central City has another speedster, Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), running around saving the city. When Barry starts forgetting parts of his old life, the Reverse Flash (guest star Matt Letscher) taunts his nemesis and tells him that there will be serious repercussions for Barry and the ones he loves if he continues to live in this alternate universe. In addition to losing his memories, his powers will also start to fade. When disaster strikes, Barry must decide if he wants to continue to live in this world as Barry Allen or return to his universe as The Flash.
– There is at least one major surprise not spoiled by this episode.
– More hints may be within our interview with Executive Producers Aaron & Todd Helbing.
– This is a big WestAllen episode.
– Kid Flash doesn’t like being called “Kid” Flash.
– In the Flashpoint world, Cisco is a billionaire and owns the STAR Labs facility.
– Tom Cavanagh (Harrison Wells) does not appear in this episode.
Written By: Aaron & Todd Helbing – Directed By: Ralph Hemecker
Air Date: October 11, 2016
Guest Stars: John Wesley Shipp (Jay Garrick/Flash of Earth-3), Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak)
– The CW’s Official Description: THE AFTERMATH — Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes the effects from Flashpoint are much greater than he thought. Meanwhile, Barry meets new co-worker Julian Albert (Tom Felton) and is surprised by Julian’s immediate disdain for Barry.
– Harry Potter’s Tom Felton joins the cast with this episode.
– John Wesley Shipp guest stars as the Earth-3 Jay Garrick.
– Arrow’s Felicity Smoak is said to be guest starring in the second episode of The Flash Season 2.
Written By: Judalina Neira & David Kob – Directed By: Armen V. Kevorkian
Air Date: October 18, 2016
Guest Stars: Joey King (Frankie Kane/Magenta), Violett Beane (Jesse)
– The CW’s Official Description: EARTH-2 WELLS AND JESSE RETURN TO CENTRAL CITY — Barry (Grant Gustin) and Team Flash are thrilled to reunite with Earth-2 Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and Jesse (guest star Violett Beane). Wells confides to Barry and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) that Jesse has all the powers of a speedster and has been saving people on his Earth. He is concerned about her safety and wants them to talk her out of using her powers. Meanwhile, Magenta, (guest star Joey King) a new meta who can control metal, terrorizes the city.
#3.4 Title Unknown
Air Date: October 25, 2016
Guest Stars: Ashley Rickards (Rosalind/”Rosa” Dillon/The Top), Grey Damon (Sam Scudder/Mirror Master), Wentworth Miller (Captain Cold)
– Some villains old and new in this one.
Written By: Zack Stentz – Directed By: C. Kim Miles
Air Date: November 1, 2016
– This episode is written by Zack Stentz, author of the “Runaway Dinosaur” episode from Season 2!
#3.7 “Killer Frost”
Story By: Judalina Neira – Teleplay By: Andrew Kreisberg & Brooke Roberts – Directed By: Kevin Smith
Air Date: November 15, 2016
– Kevin Smith (“The Runaway Dinosaur”) directs this episode!
#3.8 Flash/Arrow/Legends/Supergirl Crossover
– Four shows cross over in this year’s crossover, which features the alien Dominators from comics’ Invasion! miniseries.
General Flash Season 3 Spoilers
– Here are a few more things we know about The Flash Season 3.
- Villains this season will include Dr. Alchemy and Savitar.
- Tom Cavanagh will be a series regular for Season 3. Could he be the original Earth-1 Wells, never killed by Eobard Thawne? We don’t know. But it’s good to know Cavanagh will be back.
- John Wesley Shipp expects to return as the real Jay Garrick of Earth-3.
- There will be four-way crossover between Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl.
- A musical crossover between Supergirl and The Flash is planned. Joss Whedon is rumored to be attached, though that has never been confirmed.