If you followed our Smallville site, KryptonSite, or are a regular visitor to our Arrow site, GreenArrowTV, you’re probably already familiar with how we like to make compiled, dedicated spoilers pages for is known or rumored for upcoming episodes. Admittedly, we haven’t always been the best at keeping this particular page updated, but we’ll work on that. So now… let’s have it: Details about upcoming episodes of The Flash!
Keep in mind that plans and details sometimes change, and that FlashTVNews never intends to ruin the show by having a spoilers page. When new spoilers are known, we’ll try to update this site as often as possible. Please do not reproduce spoilers and content from FlashTVNews; instead, just place a link to the site.
If you have any legitimate spoiler tips, please e-mail them our way! You will remain anonymous.
Episode: #4.14: “Subject 9”
Directed By: Ralph Hemecker
Guest Stars: Katee Sackhoff (Amunet Black)
Air Date: February 27, 2018
Official CW Description: RALPH FEARS FOR HIS LIFE — Barry (Grant Gustin) meets a powerful woman whose abilities could help him in his battle with DeVoe (guest star Sugar Lyn Beard). Meanwhile, after learning that DeVoe is targeting everyone who was on the bus, Ralph (Hartley Sawyer) decides he doesn’t want to be a hero anymore, his only concern is staying alive. Harry (Tom Cavanagh) offers to help Joe (Jesse L. Martin). Ralph Hemecker directed the episode written by Mike Alber & Gabe Snyder (#414). Original airdate 2/27/2018.
– Given the title, “Subject 9” will most likely feature another bus-meta created by The Thinker. From the trailer it appears to be a music-playing meta.
Episode #4.15: “Enter Flashtime”
Written By: Todd Helbing & Sterling Gates
Directed By: Gregory Smith
Guest Stars: John Wesley Shipp (Jay Garrick), Violett Beane (Jesse Quick)
Official CW Description: JESSE QUICK AND JAY GARRICK TEAM UP WITH THE FLASH — When a nuclear bomb detonates in downtown Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin), Jesse Quick (guest star Violett Beane) and Jay Garrick (guest star John Wesley Shipp) slow down time by entering Flashtime. As everyone in the city is frozen, the three speedsters push themselves to the breaking point to save the city and everyone in it. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Todd Helbing & Sterling Gates (#415). Original airdate 3/6/2018.
– This episode will supposedly feature the return of familiar speedsters. Those speedsters may at the very least include John Wesley Shipp’s Jay Garrick. (This has now been confirmed with the official CW description!)
Episode #4.16: “Run Iris, Run”
Directed By: Harry Jierjian
Air Date: March 13, 2018 (Rumored)
Guest Stars: Max Adler (Jaco Birch)
– This episode will feature Iris West-Allen as a speedster, temporarily.
– While her superhero name is yet TBD, Iris will be suiting up!
– Glee alum Max Adler will be guesting as Jaco Birch. Here’s how the character is described: “Jaco is an obsessive music fanatic who worships at the altar of classic heavy metal. He is a roadie for all the contemporary metal bands you’ve never heard of… and there’s one other thing: he loves to set things on fire.”
Episode #4.17: Title Unknown
Written By: Lauren Certo & Kristen Kim
Directed By: Kevin Smith
Guest Stars: Danny Trejo (Breacher)
– Filmmaker Kevin Smith returns to direct his third episode of The Flash!
– Kevin Smith revealed on social media that Danny Trejo’s Breacher, father of Gypsy (Jessica Camacho) is back for 4.17.
General Flash Season 4 Spoilers
– John Wesley Shipp confirmed in an interview recently that he has filmed an upcoming episode of The Flash, reprising the role of Jay Garrick.
– While unconfirmed by the network and studio, it appears that Violett Beane has reprised the role of Jessie Quick it at least one upcoming episode.
– Wentworth Miller’s (currently) last appearance as Leonard Snart in the Arrowverse will be sometime this season on The Flash.
– Keyinan Lonsdale (Wally) has moved to DC’s Legends of Tomorrow full-time. You can find details about that here.
-The Caterer Girl’s (Jessica Parker Kennedy) identity will supposedly be revealed later this season as the actress knows who she is playing.
Spoilers page compiled by Andy Behbakht of The Flash Podcast